Harold D. Holcombe
A lifelong Gwinnett resident, attorney Harold D. Holcombe has been practicing law since 1987. He has a Bachelor Of Arts degree, a Juris Doctorate degree, and Masters of Business Administration degree. Mr. Holcombe understands that he is in an adversarial, highly competitive business. Unlike more impersonal tactics some attorneys use, Mr. Holcombe communicates with you directly and honestly. His firm uses computers and electronic communication to work efficiently and save you money. His promise is to meet with you as often as necessary to keep you up to date on your case. With a personalized approach, he gives each of his valued clients the peace of mind they are seeking.
Mr. Holcombe is a down-to-earth person who has been happily married for over 30 years. He has two children and four grandchildren. When he is not practicing law, he likes to read, play golf, build model railroads with his grandchildren, and watch college football.
- Georgia State University — B.A., 1975
- Atlanta Law School — J.D., 1987
- Shorter College — M.B.A., 2002
- Gwinnet County Bar Association — Member
- American Bar Association — Member
- Hershel H. Cole League of Honor Graduates — Atlanta Law School, 1987